Yup, they were next on deck.
On the surface.. looking good.
I think that book jump takes the cake.. that is the highest I have seen at 15.1%.
• The company reported Comprehensive Income of $524.4 million, or $1.94 per diluted weighted average
• Book value increased 15.1% to $11.44 per diluted common share at September 30, 2012, due primarily to
strong appreciation in the company's Agency and non-Agency RMBS holdings, net of hedges.
• The Agency RMBS portfolio, inclusive of IIOs, experienced a low and stable three-month average Constant
Prepayment Rate (CPR) of 6%, which contributed to the RMBS portfolio's aggregate yield of 4.2%.
• The company reported Core Earnings of $84.4 million, or $0.31 per diluted weighted average common
share. Third quarter Core Earnings were impacted by timing of the capital deployment from the company's
July 2012 capital raise and lower yields on the company's Agency RMBS securities acquired in recent
• The company declared a dividend of $0.36 per common
This is really good to. 6% CPR... Portfolio is 108.2% of par.
The company experienced a three-month average CPR of 6.0% for Agency RMBS securities and Agency
Derivatives held as of September 30, 2012, comparable to the prior quarter. The weighted average cost basis of the
Agency portfolio was 108.2% of par as of September 30, 2012