That's a great idea. I have been waiting for the price to get above 34.50. I just bought 10 contracts of BMY130315P36 for 1.52. I will double down if it get above 35 and wsit for the fall to 33 or below. Did you sell you LINE yet or are you holding for the div announcement this week?
To Jsjeata: I plan to wait for Line to make their Distribution Announcement and then I will sell. I hope they will announce tomorrow. Right now I'm holding 34 Bmy $36 March 2013 Puts I bought today for 1.54 each, I'm testing the waters on Bmy.