keep your powder dry...or at least only take a small position....better safe than sorry...Wait to see what Watts does...and when the worst happens, and people get more fearful, then maybe pull the trigger....But I'm neither short nor long this stock...Used to have a tad awhile back and some IVR, but opted to stand aside, on the Watts confirmation vote T(to come again?)...He should pass this time around...wait for his confirmation - then pull the trigger (that might be the most fearful time, imo...just a guess tho)...GOOD LUCK !!
Was just now considering whether or not I'd take a position on the day Mel Watts is confirmed by the Senate, if that's to be the case...could be a low point on that day. But maybe only an interim low, as I still have the FED buying MBS paper, keeping mortgage rates low (good)...but if they slow down or stop buying MBS paper, then where do the mort. rates go? (bad)...So, in the end analysis, I'd probably wait until I see the FED back off on MBS purchases...and see what carnage develops. So, for me, it's better to stand aside...and just watch...If I want any wild action, I'm only a 6 hour drive / 1 hour flight from Vegas, and I don't need the excitement just yet. But GOOD LUCK TO ALL ...LONGS AND SHORTS...MAKE THE MONEY !