When I read this last night before going to sleep,I decided to put in a stop loss @ $4.45,that was a mistake,it sold between 4.17 and 4.25..I could of sold it later in the 4.60s.. Well I have a lot of cash now and I hate to say it,I hope it heads back to the 3s..Im ready to load up again..
Well, at least you're honest. Who knows where it will head short term--I have to tell you the news of Brevagen in all 50 states, especially NY, where I am from, by the end of 2012 looks to be very big. I am not playing this stock for moves of a few dollars, but will continue to pick up shares if/when they dip.
I agree with you 100% ..If I can hold off in buying for a while and that might not happen(I like knowing I own a lot of GENE)I could own close to 50% more shares then I had a week ago because I sold into the jump in price..