basher and short-resident-in-chief relbo (or is it all the same person cpi_iz_a_lie, kingsrook, fiftyfivemph) made a post that Sinclair has nothing up his sleeve. let's set the record straight. we're in the longest game of texas hold 'em ever. and, Sinclair has been holding a solid hand the last 10 years having two Queens, one of spades and hearts; represented by the largest prospect license portfolio of any company in Tanzania plus the strong relationship with Pres. Kikwete & local people)
At this stage in the game, 2013, we have only seen the Flop:
- 7 of hearts (having the courage to stay in the game and be in the gold exploration business),
- 10 of spades (Kigosi),
- Jack of spades (Buckreef)
What remains is the River and Turn, and already, Sinclair is in a solid and potentially winning position with the following potential outcomes in addition to the pair of Queens:
- Inside Straight Draw on the River itself. every other player in the gold game is also on the same draw. all gold exploration companies will rise in a secular gold bull market.
- Flush draw. this would come in the form of any two out of the 100+ the prospecting licenses (bought and applied) having an economically feasible deposit of some significance, but less than 5 mio ounces. think - itetemia, lunguya, luhala, kibara, and ushirombo
- Royal Flush draw. the King of Spades is that bonanza discovery you haven't yet seen. and the Ace of Spades is pay dirt in Kabanga.