thanks to D Roth on the SI/BigDog boom boom energy board::::::::
New seismic data has been acquired and will likely double to triple exploration running room from 487 mmbbls to 1.0-1.5 billion barrels in recoverable resources. Based on new seismic data, CEN could likely high-grade their exploration prospects and change their drilling program.
- Drilling permits are expected for the late Q2/13 and could alleviate bottleneck concerns.
- Still collecting production data from Eocene frac wells with second frac well cleaning up right now. Eocene frac wells with stabilized rates of 400-500 bbls/d would be considered a good result, could open up new resource play (146 mmbbls, $19 un-risked).
- First two development wells at Bua Ban North were vertical wells in order to break-in the new drilling rig, the next 6 wells are likely to be horizontal and will likely materially push production upwards.
- Within the next 2-3 weeks, CEN may decide to fast-track and drill the North Terrace high impact prospect (138 mmbbls, $21 un-risked).
- Of the exploration prospects, Benjarong is very compelling as it looks similar in geology to Bua Ban North, scheduled to be drilled in Q4/13, 97 mmbbls ($15 un-risked).
Thanks for your post rspen! Sometimes I'll go a month or more without checking their website, so it's nice to read news like this. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a nice run up in share price soon as brokerage houses inform their clients of the details and institutions continue adding! GL