At the bottom of the 4th quarter report there is a break down of ATLS ownership in a development subsidiary, along with the typical break down of their interests in APL and ARP. Is this the new Atlas Growth Partners? It shows them owning 200,010 common units accounting for 18.3% of the common units and an 83.1% interest in the incentive distribution rights.
That would make sense as during the call, Ed mentioned that Atlas Growth had already raised money and made a distribution. But it would be surprising that ATLS only owned 83.1% of the IDRs, as disclosed in the press release. It raises the question as to who owns the remaining 16.9%.