I bought 10,000 shares of LO at 63.52 and unfortunately did not sell at the $ 69 high in the pre-market yesterday. What should I do now? Please, only seious answers please?
Are you looking to get your money back and get the heck out? First of all, you are disappointing because you have no risk management strategy and on a position like this, you need to employ some risk management. So, you are too greedy and not worth a piece of sh**. Secondly, to get out "alive" I would wait until it comes back to the 61.50 area and then write covered calls on the December 62.50's. With the two dividend declarations plus the premium brought in for the 62.50's, you should get your money back and then some. Pal, learn about covered call writing or put protection before trying to be a big man without knowing what you are truly doing. There are other considerations to think of here but I've been too nice to you for the ignorant cry baby piece of garbage you are.
whoever is censoring my replies STOP IT !!! - if you want to be a censor, go to north korea, russia, cuba, etc - in america, we have the right of free speech, understand? - go to north korea, moron, & please take ddlpsreid with you!
first off it never hit 69 in the pre-market as soon as the news hit the wires the stock was in the red, second there is a chance that the shareholders could reject the 68.88 offer in which case the stock would be up 10 points on that news, thirdly if the deal goes through which i think it will bc they spun off assets to Imperial to avoid ant-trust issues and the sharehloders ok the current bid of 68.88 the Arbitrage funds will come in as the deal moves closer to closing and it will gravitate toward that price on its own and u can sell it
You are getting $68.80 a share just hold it and be patient IMHO the deal is done I am sure that all the issues stopping this deal were worked out now it`s just a time issue if you needed this money you should have not invested it that being said if you have the funds buying LO now seems really smart there are smarter people then me out there just saying what I would do!
do the math on a profit calculator. 10,000 at a final sell price of 68.80. Essentially this is what you will have, but part of that profit will be in RAI shares. So your final profit would depend on what you would do with RAI.
I didnt know it got up to 69 in pre-market. Not sure if I would of sold though, since the prediction was much higher.