ALLT Institutional Holdings Down - Interim Reporting
3 out of the top 10 ALLT institutional holders are showing the anticipated 12/31/12 revised reporting dates on my screen. Based on those alone, there is a 3% drop in overall holdings but obviously there are more results to come.
It is interesting that Columbus Circle represents one of those that reported with 753K shares. I don't recall if they were already invested or not but if they did just jump in or increase their ALLT holdings, then I would interpret that as endorsement of the larger DPI market. If it is a reduction, then I would dinterpret it as a preference for PKT.
Goo find. Interesting.
- Net 12-31 som far reported shows 15% drop in ALLT Institutional Holdings Close t0 4.5 Million shares were sold by Institutions. Which Includessome 100% Sold Out. This is very telling :
- BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORP sold 75% of Holding i.e. 200,000
- COLUMBUS CIRCLE INVESTORS sold 62% of Holding i.e. 1,200,000
- GRANAHAN INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/MA - sold 100 % of Holding i.e. 500,000
- RANGER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, L.P.sold 100% of Holding i.e. 800,000
Go procera. 6th Investor Conference is your day to inform Galactic Wins and probably gorwth plans working now...