The uncertainties relating to our ability to successfully execute our 2013 operating plan, combined with the difficult financing environment,
continue to raise substantial doubt about our ability to continue as a going concern.
In particular, our business, including our financial condition and results of operations and our ability to continue as a going concern may be impacted by a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the following:
• Our ability to successfully execute on our turnaround strategy and our operating plan (Turnaround Plan) which is
designed to return us to profitable operations in the future;
• Our ability to establish, maintain and expand distribution arrangements with independent distributors, retailers,
brokers and national retail accounts, most of whom sell and distribute competing products, and whom we rely upon
to employ sufficient efforts in managing and selling our products, including re-stocking the retail shelves with our
products, on which our business plan and future growth are dependent in part;
• Our ability to successfully develop and launch new products that match consumer beverage trends;
• Our ability to increase revenues and achieve case sales goals with respect to our products on reduced operating
• Our ability to manage our operating expenses and generate sufficient cash flow from operations, or our ability to
secure additional financing if we are unable to successfully execute on our Turnaround Plan;
• Our ability to respond to changes in the consumer beverage marketplace, including potential reduced consumer
demand for our product due to health concerns (including obesity) and legislative initiatives against sweetened
• Our ability to manage our inventory levels and to predict the timing and amount of our sales;
• Our reliance on third-party contract manufacturers of our products and the geographic locations of their facilities,
which could make management of our distribution efforts inefficient or unprofitable;
• Our ability to secure a continuous supply and availability of raw materials, as well as other factors affecting our
supply chain including increases in raw material costs and shortages of glass ...........
Thanks for the heads up on this, will not be placing any funds into a co that has this kind of horrible financials and is basically telling you the possibility exists that they wont be around too much longer.