This GLUU board is chock full of pumpers, bashers, shorts, know-nothing blowhards, nickel-and-dimers and wannabe traders living in their parents basement. There is very little of value to be found here. Period.
Here's the best advise I can give...
1) If you currently own GLUU, hold and buy more on any dip to the mid-$2's.
2) If you don't own GLUU now, wait for a pullback to the mid-$2's to buy in (but you may not get another opportunity).
3) If you're short GLUU, don't cover. Longs need your buying power later when the shorts get squeezed.
My biggest piece of advise to longs is to watch Hany Nada. If he doesn't sell, keep holding. If he sells out or substantially reduces his current position, the "game" is over and there will be no buyout or substantial improvement in the financials. Good luck to all longs!!
Almost ONE YEAR AGO, I posted these comments on this board. In 20/20 hindsight, that was excellent advise on how to make a bundle of money in GLUU....which I did!!
Actually, not much has changed since then. Instead of the lowlifes like "chimpthepimp", "blackstinkydog" and "madmonkey" we now have a whole new crop of know-nothing clueless newbies!! Life goes on and LOSERS continue to lose their money. Have fun, folks!!
Yada, yada, yada! More worthless garbage on this board from the same old MORONS!!
Let me reiterate all one needs to know about trading GLUU...
1) HOLD - As long as Hany Nada maintains that $10 million GLUU position.
2) SELL - If Hany Nada sells out or substantially reduces his current position.
3) BUY - If the stock dips into the $2.00-$2.50 range (provided there has been no substantial insider selling).
It's that simple, folks. All this endless nonsense from clueless idiots is totally worthless noise!!
Think about all the comments you've read on this board in the 8 days since my post. Was it useful to your buy/sell decisions or just plain WORTHLESS GARBAGE??!!
I rest my case. Rave on, clueless MORONS!!
All the asinine insanely moronic posts over the last two days clearly illustrate that this board is beyond WORTHLESS!! In fact, it's simply the playpen for a bunch of naive ignorant wannabe traders playing with mommy's lunch money. If this is representative of the GLUU retail trade, then it's no wonder the stock fell from $3.86 to $2.46 in a few days. Savvy traders realize it's likely to happen again with such riff-raff trading the stock. Pathetic!!
Just review the GLUU posts over the last two hours -- pathetically stupid and all WRONG!! They totally validate my observation that this board is full of clueless morons, most with very little real skin in the game. How do I know? Poor spelling and grammar, "wishing and hoping" trading mentality and very little grasp of how markets really work. Now, go ask mommy for some more "lunch money"!!
Hey, pal. One thing I've learned in over 30 years of investing and trading...Never say, "Never". When GLUU hit $3.86 in March, most longs probably thought the stock would never see the $2's again either.
You're likely just a little snot-nosed, wet behind the ears brat playing with mommy's lunch money. Don't try to lecture me or anyone else on this board with your self-righteous asinine nonsense!!
BTW -- Taylor Swift is another snot-nosed vindictive spoiled brat -- you deserve each other!! Of course, she wouldn't give you the time of day, pal!!
You do realize it takes less effort to put someone on ignore than to post your dissatisfaction with them. Plus, once you do use ignore all the remaining posts are the ones you want to read.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
LOOKS like we have a delutional discontent ding #$%$ from days gone by when shorts worked. 1) you cant stop mobile developements 2) Gaming is the next big industry 3) The industry is huge- 4)he mobile gaming industry is predicted to reach $54 Billion by 2015
5) ◦84% of tablet owners play games
6) ◦70 – 80% of all mobile downloads are games
7) ◦Android is soon to overtake Apple in number of total available apps
8) *)◦In-game purchases should overtake pay-per-downloads by 2013
9) ◦Angry Birds has been downloaded 140 million times
10) ◦Developers made $87 million in ad revenue in 2010 and will grow 10 fold by 2015
11) shorts like you are fuel 12 BLAST OFF