Sat, Oct 25, 2014, 9:09 AM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Charter Financial Corporation Message Board

  • munchyman1 munchyman1 Aug 24, 2006 2:28 PM Flag

    Great Buy under $36

    CHFN is Mutual Bank doing an MHC conversion. 80% is held by the bank. 20% is publicly held. Of that 20%, 1/6th is held by bank board members and executives. CHFN would be worth $64 per share if they descided to do 2nd step conversion and sell the remaining 80%. The only reason it is even down in the mid 30's is because of the uncertainty of when they might go forward with 2nd step of conversion. Could be next month,...could be 10 years.

 
CHFN
11.17+0.01(+0.09%)Oct 24 4:00 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.