I have about 10K shares of preferreds that I'm am holding. Was quite overweight and have lightened. Who knows, might lucky when the time is right and be overweight again. I think the most probable outcome is continuing the divi, but the preferreds will languish for awhile. If they put together a deal with short divi suspension (best for me for adding) or no suspension (not so good, but ok), then I hope I'm here that day to buy if the price is right.
The right price? Well, I'd probably sell something to buy, so it is a dual function, to maximize dividends.