I bought some RBSpP several years ago at about the current price. I rode it all the way down, continued holding during the 2 year dividend suspension, then rode it back up. I'm now at a break even plus received the dividend except during the suspension period. I'm trying to decide whether to sell it now.
I have enough difficulty understanding the American banking industry let alone the British banking industry. What I am trying to do is to estimate how likely (or unlikely) is the event of another dividend suspension. Any considered opinions on this possibility would be welcome..