I barely have any money in here and they have other studies going on ... just because it doesn't work for Crohn's doesn't necessarily mean it won't work for everything, does it? Wondering if I should just hold or if this will for sure go to zero.
obv extremely disappointed here. would like to see the subset data where there was some efficacy for CDAI over 290. I'm holding but obviously level of confidence for all indications is way down. Hope fellow longs enjoyed the other biotech runups this year to blunt this loss a bit. Feel sorry for all longs but have to be big boys and suck it up. We knew the risks.