Thu, Dec 25, 2014, 8:48 AM EST - U.S. Markets closed for Christmas

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Coronado Biosciences, Inc. Message Board

  • jijflyman jijflyman Apr 4, 2014 11:42 AM Flag

    I depressed. Why did I buy this?

    Anybody have any estimates what the share price will be in 3-6 months?
    Please no shorties saying BK. Lets have a real conversation.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • If they drop TSO as I predict, there are no foreseeable catalysts. There is only 1 other product (cndo 109) in the pipeline and the way I read the clinical trial for that, efficacy data could be 2 years away. (the primary endpoint is due soon but only relates to determining proper dose levels). So the company is basically 90M dollars, no products, and bad management. It is probably worth it's $2/SH but could be a long wait for any catalyst. They will acquire one or more other drugs to develop with the money. The caveat is to keep looking to see if they start recruiting/enrollment in the new psoriasis trial for TSO. If they do that, then they have decided to continue spending money on TSO, and it may signal more positive interim data from the other 2 ongoing psoriasis trials. If that happens i may re-enter. I am a big proponent of TSO so i give objective opinions here. I also would never short a stock like this, which is trading at cash.

    • I would think this moves back to the 2.20 - 2.50 range. It might take some time but this is a time to buy at these levels.

      Sentiment: Buy

 
CNDO
2.13+0.05(+2.40%)Dec 24 12:58 PMEST

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.