THE SP WOULD HIT $2.00 WITHIN MINUTES !!!!!
Yah right, another blind pumper speaks. LOL
You got what you wanted, Gluskin is out, now the question is where is the company headed, is this a good or bad thing??
the results in favour would come in around 95%the other 5% would be her PAID cheerleaders and we all know who that is, in particular.