if you would be part of the "Taro minority shareholders" group you would get many mails since yesterday.
in few words:
1. Disappointing to see.:
- Revenue lower by $20M compare with previous Q. I attribute that to much higher revenue in Q4 then I would expect , probably because some wholesalers stoked up with product. in the year end.
- $22M litigation fees, if no that EPS would be ~$1.5
2. Still bullish on company perspective.
- Expect next quarter revenue to pick up above $170M
- still very healthy operating margins above 70%
- lower tax rate then in the Q1. (last year also Q1 had highest tax rate)
- if no other one time costs (they also should bake somewhere merging costs) I expect EPS above $1.6 in Q2.
- I still see l forward EPS above $6
- new drugs in pipeline.
- a lot of cash on balance sheet
- possibility of entry to european market, possibly with lower margin but would increase revenue & EPS..
3. Expect after moderate 5-7% selloff today SP will climb up in the summer to over $70