Dang has been down for a few reasons. Here is my interpretation as to why I think DANG is like a loaded spring and could shoot back to $20.
- DANG sold off partly because of the Chinese reverse merger scam scandal. DANG is not a scam. They have a big presence in China. They have been in business for over 10 years. They are the #1 online bookstore...everyone knows DangDang. Their accountants are Ernst and Young. They are backed by some VC's located in California!
- DANG sold off partly because large insider lockups after the IPO ended on June 6th. All of these people have had weeks to sell. The selling by insiders who were looking to sell are likely dwindling. Naturally this put unusual downward pressure on the stock because a lot of new shares came on the market at the same time. The real value of DANG is likely much high IMHO
- Dang sold off because of the general market downturn. Things happen. But keep in mind that Dangdang is growing sales by 4-5% a month. Sales are probably up well over 10% just since March - April. During this time the stock is down huge.
- Valuation of DANG is just oo cheap. VC's fund start ups with no revenue and profit at the level DANGdang is valued at. DANG is priced right not just for funds but also for Vc's who dont usually invest in public co's bc of valuation. the website traffic, reputation, 5+ mil customers a quarter, logistics, warehouses, inventory, processes, etc all make DANG very very valuable.
- Funds and large investors new about the lockup ending on June 6th. So quite naturally they sold off positions before June 6th to get in front of the selling. Now, they are likely sitting back waiting to get back in. Funds that were interested in DANG very likely held off on purchases because of the lockup. There is likely big money waiting in the wings.
- As DANG starts moving up aggressively the people with over 5 million shares short, who were playing the lockup, weak market, etc will be forced to cover fast.....the trade is over, they made their money. this things looks like it bottomed in the $11 range....
everything points a huge bounce in DANG.
Why do I need to show you numbers? Who made you the DANG DANG police? Would it make you happy if I said I shorted DANG at $30 and its now at $10? I didn't short at $30, just in case you're too stupid to follow my sarcasm. But I do own puts and it's safe to say I am in the money since DANG makes new lows everyday it trades. Now why don't you go pester someone else about showing you numbers. What great contributions have you made to society?
I consider that smart. He walked away with a 200% profit. How was he stupid?
Did he lose money? No
did he win money? Yes
Whats so dumb about that. Bidu coulda have gone anyway. What have you done?
You dont even show any information on why you're so bearish on dang.
All you keep saying is that its going down and calling everyone stupid, but that makes you look stupid.
Why Dont you show us some numbers or information on why you think that