Do you think I should sell it or hold.
you don't have to worry too much . this stock will go over $12 or more in 3 weeks the most . do not follow other loosers
doctor if Dang will go up to 12 or more it will go right after E R. 3 weeks from now it will be either 15 or more or back to 6ish again!!!!!! I do think we will see more upside on E R than downside
Retails can't even hold onto their KO and JNJ, so its not a surprise the more aggressive holdings get sold off in risk-off conditions. Will they be kicking themselves and jumping back in at $45 after results show the path DANG is on?
We will know soon enough. Personally, I am looking for growth close to guidance in q2 and increased yoy growth in q3 and q4 as the new product offerings and perhaps pharmaceuticals come into play.
you ''bot'' at 9. If you can't spell the simples of words right, you don't belong in the stock market. You are dumb as a mule and probably deserve to lose money. I have 0 pity for you. Knowledge is power. Get some.
Sell or CEO and his b$tt ugly wife will take your $
you will get a chance to sold at 9 soon, but if i would be you, i will give it a month or so and get at least 12
Hey here is your chance to get out at 9 if you want, your call.