With bad job report, profit taking etc...it would have been killed!Thank you for closed market!!!
Ya sure 40% only tapped of the Chinese on line market.The other 60% are in the fields working the oxen.
mressay, don't explain it to him. Obviously he's not to bright.
Nice try red.....Keep that short position. We will take your money later.
dang is going up for days as the market PULLS backwhat a loser
I am long you idiot, being long for 6 months.I am happy the market is closed cause i think the stock would be killed
DANG is an internal Chinese company that depends on organic growth. Only forty percent of Chinese are now online, as that number grows DANG will soar!