... means this stock is worth $8 ps now. Every other metric from report heading in right direction and faster than expected. Who seriously thinks this will be worth less than $10 ps around the time Alibaba does its IPO?
We believe that our first-mover advantage and local expertise have enabled us to address the unique challenges and capitalize on the opportunities in China’s B2C e-commerce market. We believe the following strengths have contributed to our success and differentiate us from our competitors: We have achieved profitability and have decided to grow the infrastructure faster and risk profitability.
• leading B2C e-commerce company in China;
• large and loyal customer base;
• strong and trusted brand;
• supply chain management expertise;
• capital-efficient business model;
• proven fulfillment and delivery capabilities; and