Well here are a few recollections about the call. Don't hold me to the details and it would be best to check the archived call yourself.
- Wilmers stressed the importance of the technical service group many times stating that they have 40 techs trained and that number may go to 75-80 when the installations start.
- They will be looking hard at the smaller chains with those other 22,000 screens out there.
- The China deal is complete and BTN will have a good advantage that the equipment is made there which will avoid duties & tarrifs and lead to a cost advantage.
- As of yesterday, no new news on getting the agreements/financing. It should be ready at the end of the year with installations starting in early 2009.
- They will be doing a lot of integration where the projector is shipped to BTN and they install a base, etc. to get it ready for a direct installation. I believe Wilmers mentioned that they would be doing this for their largest customer.
- A question was asked about the news release. Wilmers did not say why they might not get the business. He did say that nothing has been signed and they are still working toward getting more DCIP business. He is going out to Regal tommorrow and to Cinimark sometime in the near future.
I probably left out a lot and made some mistakes, so feel free to add and correct. Once again, the call should have been archived for review.