CELGZ helped me a lot to offset some big losses elsewhere (check out ABPI and BVTI for my latest disasters). However, I think this along with most stocks will sell off now between the fiscal cliff and lack of news until January. I am still going to hold CELG itself though, will be less volatile.
I regret not having bought more but hindsight is always 20/20. I suspect though I'll be back in this by year end if it hits the mid $4s which may happen if the clowns in congress and Obozo decide to play brinkmanship and take this fiscal cliff down to the wire.