1) 48mm in costs associated with sale to sprint. earnings would have been nearly 65 cents (my calc).
2) lowered revenue and ebit guidance. (im not an accountant) but it appears that most of this was attributed to the company treating revenue, ebidta, and non consolidated earnings changes from their NY and St lawrence division accounting change announced in early April.
3) we should get better info from the CC.
4) gross adds in core markets was flat. (that was without the I phone)
5) I phone is a positive but at what cost?
6) management has been buying back the stock at an accelerated pace. Look to the 10q to see howmany they repurchased since the last q.
Stock is off a little this morning. I bet many who are selling don't understand the accounting or the true value of this company. The past quarter the stock did the same thing. Sold off on earnings release then bounced once investors understood what taking place.