clearly a positive buy----read the article from today's
Those who listened to my other two recommendations in Seeking Alpha about this company are now up as much as 300 percent, depending on when they got in. Perhaps that gives me a little credibility.
As of this writing, ARNA is selling for around $6.50/share. This is a chance for retail investors to get in ahead of the big institutions, which seem to be waiting for the FDA decision. On June 27, I believe the FDA will give final approval and ARNA will go to around $10/share for a 50% return, and quite possibly more.
Even if there is a delay of 3-6 months on the decision, so what? How much less is money really worth in a few months than now, 5%? So instead of a 50% quick return, you get the equivalent of 45%? Does that make it a bad trade?
I will follow with a second article later about why institutions have held back, what I think the company is worth long-term and how long I would consider holding it. This 10-bagger still has a ways to run, and if you missed out on the first four bags, it is not too late.