I am comitted to hold my ARNA.
Will buy aother 200 or 700 shares (depending on pps) to round up my position to either 1000 or 1500 shares total if the crook has any negative impact on the pps tomorrow!Down with the crooks!
I'm buying more tomorrow if price drops to 10. Still holding my core position of 2K shares.
They are not getting my shares. They can have them at $0 and that ain't happening so it looks like they will never get mine. Go ARNA longs.
Wouldn't sell and after tonight I'm sure good news is on the way for ARNA longs. Shorts must be desperate for Crammer to try to help his short friends.
Keeping that all - and I want yours!
I am Keeping them till the end. You should see My 401K :-)
wish to buy more
Until they offer market price (greater than $75)
Wouldn't even consider selling!
I love the spirit of the victory !!!!!! Keep it coming!!