1 EU rejection for Vivus will only benefit Arena.
2. Milestone payments from Eisai will boost Arena’s cash flow.
3. ARNA's other rival is still wearing diapers - needs daily milk from analysts
4 Lorcaserin lowered total cholesterol, LDL, and triglyceride levels compared to the placebo group at Year 1 of its BLOOM trial Yeah...that is right!
5. Arena has plenty of cash and will have more cash after DEA scheduling is complete.
6 Health insurers would benefit from the 8% weight-loss of Arena’s drug.
7 Not addictive like other prescription medicines
8 No patent worries
9 ARNA has a New drug in the pipeline
10. Naysayers are going out of the way to critizize ARNA with false information round the clock
11. Analysts downgrade it on a daily basis with false information or old information
12 40 million shorts sitting inside the Titanic
oops...40 million shorts sitting inside the Titanic drunk as a skunk....