As we reach 6 months waiting for the DEA I have come to the conclusion that I have entered the Twilight Zone. We are all in permanent limbo waiting for the DEA, well not actually permanent but it sure seems like it. Like the rest of you I am very frustated and cannot understand the delay. Hopefully Monday will be the day, one thing I know for certain is there is no certainty. Keep the faith longs!
Looking at where we stand against where weve come ... DEA scheduling has been a major and ridiculous benchmark, HOWEVER ... the price gap has gotten squeezed within $0.39 cents on a strong upward trend. As we closed at the high today at the upper limit of the price wedge the downside low is now in the upper $8.80's to the lower $8.90's and the upside resistance is at $9.26-$9.43. next week we will most definitely test the $9.43 upper limit unless calamity strikes, just based upon the compression of the share price alone. DEA scheduling #$%$) will definitely throw some kindling on the fire, but there is no question that an upward breakout is looking very probable in the next 2-3 market sessions. :)