yes it is imminent, they asked to waive the comment review period and the request can be granted any time 30 days from December 18, 2012. You do the math. Plus the four times this request has been made it has been granted
Yea but the DEA could have done their pre-comment work faster than 6 months and they didn;t.! All these date predictions are useless. it suffices to says it coming and its not endless months and is part on the momo and moving to the next step in the US---period! it shouldn;t be too much longer!
Not a Class III they already agreed with the FDA and gave it a Class IV initial rating and will make the final ruling soon. Class III was never an option, nice try.
Public comment period was over Jan 18, 2013 and the DEA has up to 45 days to review the public comments. I went through the comments most do not contain anything of substance so they should be able to get through it. At that point they have 30 days to make their final decision. One of the public comments was also a request by Eisai for the last 30 days waiting period be waived so they can start up marketing sooner. If you look at the past this is not an unusual request and the DEA has granted in on several occasions.
Some on here say we could be selling Belviq by mid Feb to mid March, I have set my expectations very low. I am looking to be on the market by April 2013.