I'm just gonna hunker down and hold my shares. I sold the few margin shares I had a couple of days ago, so I can wait this out. And I will. ARNA has a great future and Wall street will eventually come around to realizing that fact.
Today's setback is big and the price reflected that with a meaningful drop. This hypertensive heart drug may be delayed, IMHO, and that accounts for some price drop. Longer term it may be a positive as the other two pipeline drugs will probably come to Arna's forefront.
Longer term it is just a course correction in the course of a boat sailing on a longer journey. Maybe now is the best time to get priorities straightened out for Arna pipeline. I think it is.
there is no absolute floor when there are 65Million shorts and a management who is for execution moving the price. Well if that's the case there is NO execution and in the words of John McKay I'm all for it when it comes to this management, all for their execution that is.