Shorts covering + scripts up finally= year-end rally!
ARNA was a $7.50 stock just 2.5 months ago and there's no reason it should not get there again at least by early 2014. That's a pretty good return, I am upgrading my rating on ARNA to strong buy until price reaches at least $6.50-7.50, then I may change my rating to hold depending on scripts growth. I am up 50% in 2013, ARNA has been my worst investment in 2013 (other than a small, short-term flyer in AVEO, which got hosed by FDA). I fully expect ARNA to be my best holding over the next few months. It's time to catch up!