You're either in or out. Buying at 2.17, 2.18, 2.19 or whatever doesn't make much of a difference if you're long. However, if you're short I would be really careful at this time. This stock might finish you for good considering where it will go, of course pending approval.
when you address a long, you address all longs, and the countless hours of dd that we have spent on heb. son, your foot is in your mouth, however, removal of foot from mouth is quite easy. go through this site and look at factual information on this company's product. i will only speak negatively about the companies management. interferon and ampligen are highly effective, broad-spectrum drugs. fda approval, phase III, statistically proven clinical trial results... and on and on.
longs, phamra companies would probably agree that heb does not have have great management. its structure has not allowed them to alot the necessary focus on all of their pipeline products. Dr. Carter has fear of a hostile takeover. he made reference to this in the cc. why would you fear this? it all comes down to the bottom line: REVENUE!!! Dr. Carter" Ampligen is a valuable drug. its potentials have not been fully discovered. other pharmas are watching.
other than that, i am a bagholder of about a grand but i will certainly hold and buy in heavily very soon.
Well, like everyone I had expected news a while back. However the delay gives me some assurance that the end result will be approval. To hold a short position NOW given the considerable delay we have already experienced is utter stupidity. Of course, if you're long the same applies, meaning you might miss the boat altogether if you're waitiing for a lower pps.