Isn't this like when the ATC Tower has lost contact with the plane?
And the news teams are live at the airport and they keep focusing on the Arrivals board which is seemingly stuck on "Delayed" until they locate the wreckage? Meanwhile, back at the brokerage, I'm looking to see how much I can leave with today vs. how much I will be leaving on the table in the unlikely event the plane, has in fact, made a successful emergency landing somewhere remote. It's such a dilemma.
Ya, sorta. In my case I'm already #$%$ like I lost it all, so if they go BK I was already there plus selling at this much of a loss wouldn't make me happy in the least. If I sold now and they made it out alive I'd never live it down so knowing myself I have no other choice but to hold, so to reiterate, the only way I could feel any lower about this situation would be for me to sell and watch them bounce back... they got my b*lls in a vice aha, "/$"$4!"/$!"/%
I know that feeling. I was in at $1.88 with half my current position, so I know that pain and you're quite right, the insult to the injury would be to bail for pennies only to watch it rise like a phoenix out of the ashes. I'd rather just accept defeat on the day that they tell me it's over. Painful, whichever way you cut it!