I think with the market pressure underway and the fact the U.S. has seen a decline of 6% thus far, it has given us an opportunity to buy much cheaper pps. This correction was way over due and sets us up to be much higher by year end. If one thinks that EBR will turn off the lights then this not the one for you. There are risks with any $2 stock but IMHO without risk there is no reward. If I do not get my price, I am very satisfied with the position I have right now.
Nice add. Ive been waiting and watching, just concerned that there may be another 20 cent drop coming here (2.13) to get it to the 1.80 levels. I still dont get why the 1 year target was lowered from $6 to $2 for a company with billions in assets. I know the emerging market issues and government issues but I dont think its going to close up shop and leave.
Yahoo has a delay in catching up on targets sometime months. I do not find them reliable on that part of the data. The problem with EBR is the pressure on them from the government (Brazil). In time that will change and EBR should be fine again. Growth comes back to Brazil and EBR will benefit. Not to mention the World Cup and Olympics should help the economy out. I will let my 1.98 bid sit for awhile as I think the markets are in a correction (down 6% thus far). So we should see bump ups like today, but most likely will see further declines. I fear that if we do get to your 1.8 then it could break down further. I am not sure I will get my last bid of 1.98 though. After all we are getting closer to the bottom IMHO.