Hey V!! Nope thankful didn't risk but $500 it is still worth 1/2 got a few days to get it back so just gonna hold...I would be the one to sell my GLD one hour before it popped another 100 percent but hold CVS really could just flip!! I watched SODA sure hated how it acted today but there is still time on a up day or if we get news maybe there is still some time to move it.....I like the MCD almost bought more today but with the uncertainity just gonna hold unless I cross something with perfect charts. I am holding for lots of CMI shares in my IRA hoping my baby goes to low 90
s and it may go into the 80s if they don't stop this fiscal cliff news....I took 1/2 off last Friday before the election now wishing all of my $$$ was in cash!!! Good Luck & keep me posted!!