Wed, Jan 28, 2015, 10:30 AM EST - U.S. Markets close in 5 hrs 30 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Dynavax Technologies Corporation Message Board

  • bigredkachina bigredkachina Feb 17, 2013 11:21 PM Flag

    Not now, maybe later

    I'm coming to the conclusion that there will be a CRL from the FDA.They will not go against the Adcom. Actually, paranoid that I am, I'm figuring the fix was in with Daum from GSK from the beginning and that GSK will ultimately buy Dynavax.

    If so, then why the 90+% institutional buy in? Because they know after CRL Dynavax will be stressed to the max to provide expanded Phase III and will have to sell out to maintain. Apparently this was the plan all along. And there is the added benefit that institutions will pick up another 7-10 million retail shares on the cheap after DVAX pps craters on CRL.

    I'll be selling on any faux run-up the next couple of days or just before PDUFA if no run-up and be buying again after the price dives. But if I have this figured right, there won't be a run-up. It'll be lucky to hold 3. I feel for those who bought 4+ on Cramer's pump and held through Adcom. With new Phase III they'll have to wait 12 months to get return if Dynavax remains solvent. Of course there could be a buyout before then. But only after the bulk of the retail holders have divested.

    What will be the buyout price? 5.50-750 per share.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
 
DVAX
17.43-0.67(-3.70%)10:29 AMEST

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.