Yes. The difficult part may be hanging in there over time, avoiding things like a temptation to (for example) sell at $5 to "jump back in" at $4.50, only to have the bad luck to see the price keep moving up.
Well, if it goes to $4-5 within the next few months, I'll certainly sell a considerable amount. Simply because, at that point, if the upside is "only" another 100%, I think, at that point, there are other stocks that have a greater potential to do 100% or more....with lesser risk of short term retracement. (I would be interested in lightening up on CMLS, and increasing most any of my 10 largest holdings...assuming they don't go up like I expect CMLS to, over the next few months.)
The question one has to ask themselves: If CMLS doubles, and goes to $4.80, does one really want to sell NOTHING, and have TWICE as much exposure in a stock that clearly has LESS upside potential (even if it is to $10), than it had when it "was" at $2.40.
Of course, I'm getting ahead of myself, but my confidence level here is as high as its ever been. I'm "pumped" here!! Auto ad spending coming back is going to be a huge shot in the arm for CMLS, and I don't see why management will not be giving surprisingly good guidance, in the Q4 conference call.
If ETM is selling at maybe 6.5x 2010 earnings, I'm not sure why CMLS is selling at only 3x 2010 earnings. Yes, it's more leveraged, but leverage is a double edged sword. And when your EBITDA is SOARING, it's going to be a lot easier to quadruple your money in CMLS, and have it go to $10, than it will be to quadruple your money in ETM, and have it go to $30.