Fri, Nov 28, 2014, 6:19 AM EST - U.S. Markets open in 3 hrs 11 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

SINOTECH ENERGY LIMI Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • Lexus10k Lexus10k Jun 13, 2000 3:34 PM Flag

    Suspicious

    Shortplayboy,wanting to buy a stock low is
    understandable.However,I think ,in this case,your efforts to talk the
    stock down are,not merely misplaced,but potentially
    harmful to the company as well as to yourself and other
    investors [unless you are short the stock].Cardiotech is a
    company with tremendous[although as yet
    unrealised]potential which needs large amounts of investment capital
    to carry out its programs,e.g.[a]expansion of
    vascular graft capacity,[b]peripheral graft clinical
    trials,[c]beginning studies on the CABG,etc.They are simply not going
    to raise the necessary funds with the stock stuck in
    a 1-2 rut.We should all be hoping for a much
    higher,not lower price because the sooner CTE can raise
    money to execute its programs the more successful it
    will be as a company and as an investment.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Whether the stock is at $1 or $1.75, this is
      clearly the time to be accumulating (assuming you think
      this company will fulfill its potential). If this
      company blossoms, I won't care whether I bought at $1, or
      even $2, because it will be higher than that. It would
      be a shame if it actually goes up to say $3 while
      you are waiting for it to fall to $1. As for the role
      of the institutions, volume is so light right now
      that if a large investor so desired to manipulate the
      price they could easily do so with a large transaction,
      and THAT will have a far bigger effect than
      Shortplayboy's talk on a message board.

      • 1 Reply to lesserauk
      • My errors have been that I bought a stock too
        soon. I am looking to wait and add at $1 based on
        current facts known about CTE. If it goes to $3 and the
        facts remain the same, it will come back to the level
        that I want to enter for more shares.
        If CTE
        improves and the facts warrant
        a higher price, I will
        gladly pay it.
        I just don't see a current fact that
        provides proof that I should invest in more shares above
        $1.
        Now if I was trading in and out of the stock, I may a
        different view.

    • 'yet unrealised' potential is a foolish gamble.
      Where is the pressure to produce, if you reap the
      reward prior to earning it.
      I've did my DD on this
      company and by no way am I damaged by the low price of
      the stock. I'm an investor of CTE and not a seller of
      the stock.
      Let them use higher sales and profits
      to pay the way for the trails and not put that bill
      on the backs of the retail investors.
      Many
      investors have been wiped out by footing the bill for a
      company that could not cut it.
      I do not want to temp
      any insider in selling out and reaping any reward
      without the results of added value to the retail
      shareholders.
      This is a dog eat dog world and I want CTE to bite and
      not just bark.
      Do not make CTE an emotional
      play.
      It will take you to the cleaners.

 
CTESY
0.0180.000(0.00%)May 29 3:03 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.