I've been thinking I should just let it go. What ever's going to happen, I think it's going to be a long slow ride to any sort of profitable outcome. When one of "the 100 most trustworthy companies in America" is being investigated for not being all that trustworthy, that might just be a signal to sell.
I have a small block I bought at .29 (1.45 pre split.) In the past, I have bought in these situations, but like you, I am not so sure this time. If there is any good news pending, this would be a good time to buy, but I don't know of any such news. There still seems to be buyers without catastrophic price drop.
That happened a good while back. If one institution decides to bail the thing will tank in a hurry. Difficult to recover from. Things are bad enough as is. Let's hope that doesn't occur. That's one of the problems with this stock. Not a large enough diverse base of shareholders.
They have to calm the stock or ACPW's customers will be worried about ACPW being viable moving forward. That could be ahuge problem. I am shocked they are not having a special shareholder meeting to calm the markets. Nobody has been fired.