Here are some interesting highlights.
1. The number of balloon applicators sold can fluctuate because some customers can order large volumes to get a discount.
2. Number of skin "patients" treated in 1Q13 was 625, vs. 417 in the previous quarter (4Q12). This growth rate will lead to more expensive service/source agreements.
3. Sites who bought the controllers for treating skin gets up and running almost right away, but those who bought it for treating breasts have a much longer delay of around 6 months.
4. They sold 29 controllers in the past 9 months vs. 13 in the 9 months before that.
5. They hired an additional sales rep in the quarter, going from 5 to 6 total. They are about to hire another one to make it 7. Maybe more after that? Additionally, a business development rep/mgr was recently hired in Europe.
6. Expect cash flow break even this quarter.
The rest of the info about the market/revenue growth potential can be found in their recently updated "investor presentation" on the company website. Definitely check it out if you haven't seen it.