Good question. Some short covering got us off the lows. I still think institutions are waiting until the CC to decide. I wouldn't be surprised if the week after they report the stock is 7 points up or down from current price. Unfortunately only the insiders know what's going on and I have to believe if things were kosher the stock price would be higher. Still I'm not selling cause there appears to be big value and I have no facts that warrant a sale at current levels.