bigbillyzane, yes, Keyes is having a hard time convincing markets when the press is on a mission to kick bbi's teeth out, I've never seen anything like it, but what can you do. The profit numbers will trump misleading press eventually imo, as for pandora, I think she posted a couple of weeks ago, her and Art only post when there is something to say, usually good financial analysis. Weird that a basher would post bad info, eh? What's the world coming to?
Ahhh yes, I didnt catch that post was from April and I agree being long BBI since Keyes took over has been horrible and thats in spite of the nice job he's done turning around the daily business. He's just not convincing anyone it means anything or that its sustainable. Not to mention the Circuit City debacle and the credit facility, BK rumor debacle which I was fairly furious about. It I wasnt knee deep in BBI I'd of bailed las summer. Oh well lets hop for the best.
Pandora probably went on to bigger and better things. BBI is not a great investment over the last few years, only a good trading stock. I believe Pandora actually was looking at the possible return from the BK rumors and when she got out with a profit, she left happily. Who knows but her?
I dropped my Mail-in DVD @ the BBI Store and already they have shipped my next movie the same day. So if you need a movie asap drop it @ the store in the morning you will get the movie next day.
I'm not sure if you are #7 or #8
1. reckless or dangerous because of despair or urgency: a desperate killer.
2. having an urgent need, desire, etc.: desperate for attention.
3. leaving little or no hope; very serious or dangerous: a desperate illness.
4. extremely bad; intolerable or shocking: clothes in desperate taste.
5. extreme or excessive.
6. making a final, ultimate effort; giving all: a desperate attempt to save a life.
7. actuated by a feeling of hopelessness.
8. having no hope; giving in to despair.