"The slide is clearly about Arista so I was understanding it to be a doubling of the Arista resource (on better grades and that it is open in directions)."
That is my understanding as well, Pearl. I have heard management mention that it is possible that the Arista veins might go down as far as 1,000m, thereby doubling the resource.
"Have we seen any resource estimates from the other properties?"
Not that I know of.
Hard to say. The slide is clearly about Arista so I was understanding it to be a doubling of the Arista resource (on better grades and that it is open in directions). Have we seen any resource estimates from the other properties?
Yes double, but that was not production but years of ore from 8 years to 16 years. The 200K AuEq my have just been talking about Arista. If you add in El Rey at 150 oz a day (328 days) you are adding 49,200 oz gold.
They stated 200K+, IMHO, because the capasity is their and the grade could be better than estimated. I could see 300k AuEq rate in 2013 and a $2500 gold price. More than 300K, if we hit a skarn.
$2500 x 300k / 57kk = $13.15 / 3 = dividend of $4.38
With that kind of dividend, all my expenses including two homes will be paid for with money left over.
That's interesting. Yep, the 1/2 oz AuEq is based on a ratio of 60:1. So we might see quite in excess of 200,000 oz/year (what else are you going to do with the other 100,000 oz of mine capacity!).
I also like this on the same slide: "Potential to double". That's the Arista vein *alone*.
You have a good point. My I suggest you take a look at the presentation as of 9/9/11.
When you get to the point of grade of 1/2 oz AuEq, keep in mine the Au/Ag ratio used is 59.5. Also notice that 2013 estimates is not 200,000 AuEq, it is 200,000 AuEq or more. It has been miss stated here quite a bit.
Also, I don't see any problem with waiting, if you are not thinking of buying a large block of stock or set on buying at the bottom. I think GORO is a great buy, but that does not mean it can't go lower. No one can say when a stock is at its absolute bottom. It is my opinion that there is no way 5 million shares can be bought at this price and I would expect it would have to be north or $25. However, the shorts may not be covering yet, who knows.
Wise choice. I'm glad someone here has some intelligence.
I'd personally pass on buying anything right now unless you're hedged. Or build a list of bearish ETFs and watch them for breakouts.
I will wait to see if management follows through with this buy back
LMAO!!! If you shorted a stock everytime they announced a buyback and held it for 12 months, I would bet you would come out ahead 8 out of 10 times. It is an act of desperation.