Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Netflix, Inc. Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • singhlion2001 singhlion2001 Jul 21, 2010 4:09 PM Flag

    JUST REMEMBER "ENRON" & KEN LAY=REED HASTINGS CRIMINAL AND NFLX

    here is the scam;
    Of the 15,001,000 total subscribers at quarter end, 97 percent, or 14,577,000, were paid subscribers. The other 3 percent, or 424,000, were free subscribers. Paid subscribers represented 98 percent of

 
NFLX
115.03-2.60(-2.21%)Aug 31 4:00 PMEDT