while I agree with you I wouldn't short NFLX without holding calls. What if tomorrow's UE turn out to be "promising" and we have another 200 up day. What if? Short squeeze and this could be at 150. Should it be there. Hell no. Would I short without holding some Put as insurance? Hell No, not with NFLX.