I tried to get an order in yesterday at sub-$32.50 price but my order wouldn't get picked up.
Settled for partial around $32.60-ish
Will probably get stopped out anytime today.
Options ex. so I guess some churning here up and down the ladder.
Yes Subsea ,if you did buy let us know, we won;t hold it against you if you lose $, we all do, it will help your credibility,this stock is not acting well last 6 days or so,I will continue to hold thru at least October.