my recent post when selling at 10 would buy at 7.5....final sells at 8 would buy at 5...only those that buy at 5 will make any money when they have the si buyout the company at 8....what else can doc do....doc jr and doc ruined this company with their hubris...now they will screw all shareholder with si buyout at 8ish with management and a few large institutions allowed to stay in...that way their will be no organized opposition...only a feww howling chat board members ...unfortunately the stock has moved as i thought...and i am afraid an 8 buyout is doc only way out for the large holders...their silence is legal and plays into their hand...the stock falls to 5 a si offers 8...doc has paid atleast 100mil in investment banking fews...no problem finding someone to bless the si deal...mer may do it for 10mil...what is a shreholder to do..not much but if it gets to 5 raugar buys in a big way..much love doc and jr...if you let me in at 5 to take a short ride to 8
It will be interesting to see which one of your scenarios play out. They seem to be in contrast to eachother. Raugar, I find it curious that you show up here every time this stock gets the shit kicked out of it. Do you think maybe some shorts got squeezed a little today?
Instead of your scenario, he could sell the SI $500 mm worth of stock at about $8 and get their unofficial OK to give himself one million options with an $8 strike price. This would actually be easier to do than fight with shareholders and some of the institutional holders that would not get invited in under your scenario.
My scenario is a way for doc to get his wealth back and to some degree protect his "legacy", which some people I know maintain is important to him.