The NTM clinical trial DOES NOT require 84 days of treatment with Arikace to eradicate. I have been hoping for 30 days or less. This is the game changer that lots of people recognize who understand the medical science and the regulations have been referring to. Not hype, just plane cold facts and statistical analysis of results. That is what gets FDA approvals.
Wedbush thought the NTM bar as high.and left open the chance to file earlier with stellar results.
A 60% chance of an approval from the only ones who follow are good odds,but a risk of 40% in a Phase2 trial is imho high from Wedbush who called for $15 dollars and a strong buy a week before the clinical hold news broke.