Insmed has positioned itself for a great runup!
1. Tons of cash in the coffers
2. Phase 3 data positive
3. FDA QUIDP and fast track status
4. Drug platform that can facilitate multiple "new" drug formulations including lipid encapsulated Iplex (I actually spoke to our previous president about this potential and he was cautiously optimistic about this program). A cancer drug with this proprietary lipid combo (not Iplex) is whizzing through human trials with positive data having already been released.
5. Institutions always jump on board "before" the train leaves the station. Why FMR has been liquidating is strange, but to be sure we have a greater institutional profile now, than when FMR was one of the only outside institutional investors. FMR still owns a large position, and has lost serious money short-term with their sales under 10 and 11.
6. Insmed expects strong demand for their product and is preparing to meet that demand head-on.
7. Now at almost a 500 million dollar valuation, Insmed is gaining credibility by the day, and a one billion dollar valuation is literally right around the corner.
8. The buyers of Insmed's offering are in for a 10 bagger based on the phase 3 results, IMO.
Dose anyone hear get IBD and what is there rating on the stock we do have some of the can slim things going for us New product new highs (NO REV) up market we could more RS is up if someone has info on IBD please add
Remember Merk just paid $400 ml. to insmed for drug and factory. Knows about iplex and sure as heck knows about our phase 2-3 drugs Merck knows us. my bet if any would be them. But I hope to get ourselves to the end results on our own.